Valuemation Release Manager
With the Valuemation Release Manager, you can reliably integrate new releases into your productive environment. Together with change management, you can predetermine the scope of functions affected by a release in detail and carefully schedule its deployment in coordination with service requirements – all the way until rollout and approval. In this way, you’ll migrate new or changed services and IT systems into your productive environment in a controlled manner. You also document all previous statuses and changes automatically in the CMDB.
Valuemation enables you to
- Accelerate hardware and software rollouts by standardized, ITIL®-based release processes and reducing administrative workloads significantly
- Assess risks in advance during release planning and before release approval, thus avoiding service outages (downtimes)
- Ensure secure deployment of releases by means of extensive information on services and systems affected by changes
- Control release processes reliably and efficiently with a workflow-based task distribution and complete documentation in the CMDB
- Increase transparency in release, change and configuration management with a standardized, consistent database.