Valuemation IT Service Continuity Manager
The Valuemation IT Service Continuity Manager helps you classify and regularly review potential risks and how business-critical they are. ITSCM managers can use it to define and plan processes and tasks that have to be accomplished after a major incident/emergency change on the basis of their potential business impact and in accordance with existing SLAs. In that way, you ensure that important services are available again as soon as possible after a disaster and avoid economic loss.
Valuemation enables you to
- Control risks in service operations by means of standardized classification and regular review of elementary threats
- Know the potential effects of incidents on business services thanks to a high degree of transparency on dependencies in the service infrastructure
- Avoid losing valuable time, since you have access to all relevant data and can initiate documented, largely automated processes
- Ensure fulfillment of critical SLAs by means of preplanned and prioritized recovery measures
- Prevent economic loss by avoiding or minimizing service outages.